Our approach to estate planning is modern, inclusive and sophisticated — yet approachable and easy for any client to navigate.
High Caliber Estate Documents
Our in-house trust and estate attorneys used to practice at the top firms in the U.S. and consistently maintain our platform to deliver the same legal rigor and quality expected from those firms. Wealth.com is optimized for, and available in, all 50 U.S. states and D.C.
Last Will & Testament
- Decide how finances and assets should be divided up
- Leave gifts (money, valuables, property, etc.) to people or organizations
- Choose who gets to be in charge of distributing assets
This document names an executor and communicates client final wishes regarding assets and beneficiaries.
Clients don't have to be ultra tech-savvy to use our platform. They can complete the entire process digitally with our guided and intuitive system with the option to consult with our member success team or an attorney in our robust and rigorously vetted partner network.
Our Attorney Partner NetworkWe believe scale is possible without compromising quality. Our partner attorneys provide state-specific guidance to wealth.com to assist with nuanced customizations for state law. Here's what you need to know:
White Glove Support for Advisor & Client
- Your success is our top priority. Our team is here to guide, assist, and empower you & your clients every step of the way.
- Each advisor is paired with a dedicated Partner Success Manager, offering a single touchpoint for all inquiries, from initial setup to comprehensive training.
- Within our platform, your clients have unlimited access to our U.S.-based support team anytime via phone, chat, or email.
Ready to get started?